I hope you’re having a great week and had a great Memorial Day. It’s hard to believe that June is upon us. We are gearing up for an amazing summer and are so excited about all of the wonderful new merchants that have joined our community. Here are some OpenSky Marketplace updates for this week:
- Programming- This weekend we’ll be promoting Father’s Day in our weekend digest emails
- DON’T FORGET DAD: Since we’ll be messaging Father’s Day in our emails, it’s a great time to merchandise your store accordingly. Arrange your product so that those suitable for dad are at the top of your store and accessible for quick purchases!
- OpenOffice- A time for you to come to our NYC headquarters and meet with an OpenSky Specialist to get help with any of your Marketplace needs
- WHEN: Thursday, May 30th from 4-7PM EST
- WHERE: OpenSky NYC Headquarters – 18 West 18th St. (btw 5th and 6th Aves.), 9th Floor
- RESERVE A SPOT: Email email@example.com and let us know you’re coming!
- OpenDiscussion- Our weekly conference call that allows merchants from across the country to dial in and get marketplace updates from OpenSky team members
- THIS WEEK: SHAWNA ENYART, OpenSky Creative Services Director, shares her insights on the importance of photography, copy and video in ecommerce. Don’t miss it!
- QUESTIONS FOR SHAWNA: Make sure yours gets answered! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions before the call!
- WHEN: Friday, May 31st from 12-12:30PM EST
- DIAL-IN: To join the call, dial 559-726-1200 and enter access code 106158
- Get Creative- Did you know that OpenSky has a full-service Creative Production Studio?
- We offer professional photography, video and copywriting services at the most competitive rates around, and our staff knows exactly how to make your product look its best online. Fine out more at email@example.com.
Lastly, I wanted to share with you a great tip on getting more exposure on OpenSky:
- LET’S BECOME EXCLUSIVE: Creating exclusive products sold only on OpenSky is a great way to get more exposure on the site. It can be as simple as offering an exclusive color way of a product. Our members love to engage with exclusive products and our merchandising team will work to make sure they get noticed. We’d love to share ideas with you on this!
As always, we’re here to help. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any needs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have an awesome week!