I hope everyone is having a great week. I’m sure you’re gearing up for a great Labor Day weekend. Summer is almost behind us and we are gearing up for the best Fall ever. Here are this week’s updates:
- OpenHouse – Our September OpenHouse in our NYC office is just around the corner
- What it is: Come join us at our NYC Global Headquarters, have a cocktail and meet OpenSky team members and join us for a panel featuring OpenSky Insider Tyler Wisler
- When: Tuesday, September 10th, from 6-8PM, 18 West 18th St., btw. 5th and 6th Aves., 9th Floor
- RSVP: Sign up here to join us!
- OpenSky Shopify Plugin- Beta – That’s right, we’ve created a plugin that all Shopify store owners can install to get “Loves” from your own site the same way you may get Pins, Likes, or Tweets from other social platforms
- Take Advantage: It’s a simple button we’ll provide to you and then you’re on your way to gaining more valuable Loves for your great product!
- Find out more: Reply to this email and we’ll be in touch with next steps!
- Community Events – We’re here to help, so take advantage of our weekly merchant outreach events
- OpenOffice – Thursday, August 29th – 4-6PM at our NYC offices (18 West 18th St., btw 5th and 6th Aves., 9th Floor) RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org
- OpenDiscussion: We won’t be having our normal OpenDiscussion conference call this week, but will resume next Friday, September 6th at 12PM EST.
- Programming – We’ll be offering Rewards Credits from Thursday, August 29th thru Monday, September 2nd
- How does it work? Participating in our Credits program is optional, but is a proven key to driving sales. Remember, members can only use Credits for 20% of the purchase price and most members do not have credits exceeding $20
- How do I opt in? Simply go into your Merchant Toolkit and click “Account.” Then click “Details” and scroll down until you see the “Promotions” section and make sure the box is checked for Rewards Program
- Pinterest – Are you active on Pinterest? If so, have you heard of rich pins?
- What are they? Rich pins improve the Pinterest experience by automatically including updated details like prices, availability, ingredients, comments, etc.
- Pin from Your OpenSky Dashboard: Pinning directly from your OpenSky dashboard will enable your Pinterest followers to automatically view the pertinent information right from their Pinterest feed and to their followers when they re-pin!
Finally, if you haven’t taken a look at the awesome video we created on how to grow your business on OpenSky, please check it out here. It’s full of all the information you need to make your store as successful as possible. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any needs at email@example.com.
Have an amazing week!