I hope everyone is having a great week. Welcome to the unofficial start to fall! It may still be warm outside, but it’s time to start thinking warm colors, scarves and falling leaves! Here are this week’s updates:
- OpenHouse – Our September OpenHouse in our NYC office is just around the corner
- What it is: Come join us at our NYC Global Headquarters, have a cocktail and meet OpenSky Team members and join us for a panel featuring OpenSky Insider Tyler Wisler.
- When: Tuesday, September 10, from 6-8 p.m., 18 West 18th St., between 5th and 6th Aves., 9th Floor
- RSVP: Sign up here to join us!
- Community Events – We’re here to help, so take advantage of our weekly merchant outreach events.
- OpenOffice – Thursday, September 5 – 4-6 p.m. at our NYC offices (18 West 18th St., between 5th and 6th Aves., 9th Floor) RSVP: email@example.com
- OpenDiscussion: Friday, September 6 at noon EST. Dial 559-726-1200 and enter access code 106158. Learn key tips on how to grow your business on OpenSky.
- MarketMeSuite – We know social media is an important part of your business and we have found a way that you can engage even smarter on the most popular social channels.
- What is it? Over 30,000 businesses rely on MarketMeSuite’s Inbox For SocialTM to help them organize, prioritize and engage better on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Just for OpenSky: Sign up for your 30-day free trial and in minutes you will be saving time while focusing on the conversations that really matter to your business. And if you sign up before September 19 you’ll also get a FREE coaching session with a MarketMeSuite expert to help you get started. Sign up today!
- Learn more: Check out this infographic on the OpenSky Community blog for tips on how to make social engagement work for you!
Finally, if you haven’t taken a look at the awesome video we created on how to grow your business on OpenSky, please check it out here. It’s full of all the information you need to make your store as successful as possible. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any needs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have an amazing week!