I hope everyone is having a great week. It’s hard to believe it’s already mid-September. We’re having a great month at OpenSky. It’s been great seeing all of your amazing posts, updates and new products. Keep them all coming! Here are the updates for this week:
- Merchant Blog and Tumblr – Exciting updates just for our merchants!
- Community Blog: We’ve created a blog just for merchants to keep you up to date on all things going on at OpenSky – from merchant case studies to programming notes. Be sure to check in daily!
- Merchant Success Tumblr: We’re combing our feeds to find the most inspiring posts from merchants and are posting them to our new Tumblr! It’s a great way to stay abreast of what merchants are up to!
- Take a Look: Check them both out today. Click here for the blog and here for the Tumblr!
- Programming – We’ll be offering Rewards Credits from Wednesday, September 11th thru Saturday, September 14th*
- How does it work? Participating in our Credits program is optional, but is a proven key to driving sales. Remember, members can only use Credits for 20% of the purchase price and most members do not have credits exceeding $20
- How do I opt in? Simply go into your Merchant Toolkit and click “Account.” Then click “Details” and scroll down until you see the “Promotions” section and make sure the box is checked for Rewards Program
- Special Credit Extension: *Select members that haven’t used their credits will be offered an extension through Sunday, September 15th
- Community Events – We’re here to help, so take advantage of our weekly merchant outreach events
- OpenOffice – Thursday, September 12th – 4-6PM at our NYC offices (18 West 18th St., btw 5th and 6th Aves., 9th Floor) RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org
- OpenDiscussion: Friday, September 13th at 12PM EST. Dial 559-726-1200 and enter access code 106158. Learn key tips on how to grow your business on OpenSky
Finally, if you haven’t taken a look at the awesome video we created on how to grow your business on OpenSky, please check it out here. It’s full of all the information you need to make your store as successful as possible. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any needs at email@example.com.
Have an amazing week!