Come December, the expectations for accurate and timely fulfillment are at an all-time high. But if you’re able to comfortably and confidently ship products late in the shopping season, take advantage of FastShip on OpenSky. Give shoppers piece of mind to shop late in the season by providing a shipping cut-off deadline on all your products with one click.
Enable FastShip in your Toolkit
- Visit the Promotions tab in your Merchant Toolkit to enable FastShip.
- Choose a shipping cut-off date for your products. By selecting a date, you guarantee anything ordered on or before this date will arrive in time for Christmas.
- Once you save your FastShip settings, all your products will receive a red FastShip banner, visible to all shoppers.
- We’ll also display a FastShip banner to the right of the Add to Cart button on product pages.
Auto-Updated Product Details
- Your product pages will get auto-updated with a shipping deadline for shoppers to reference.
- For example, the details will now include messaging that reads “Order by Mon, Dec. 16th and you are guaranteed to receive this product by Christmas day.
Once FastShip is enabled, create a post using #FastShip to give shoppers the good news.