Learn everything you need to know about returns so you can make the process easy and efficient for your customers.
When a customer wants to return an item purchased from your OpenSky store:
- The customer contacts our Customer Love team with their order number and item(s) that they want to return.
- As long as the item(s) are returnable and fall within the 14 day return period (as defined by you when creating your product) OpenSky sends the customer a UPS return label via email (paid for by OpenSky). The customer receives the label and ships the item back to you
- At the same time, OpenSky’s Customer Love team will notify you of the return and provide the following information:
- Customer’s name, order number, shipped date, return request date, return reason, UPS label tracking number
- Our Customer Love team initiates the return in our system, and the customer’a refund is processed once there is movement on the tracking number.
- Don’t panic!
- Contact our Merchant Help team (email@example.com) with the Order number and provide the order number (if available) and item(s) returned.
- OpenSky will process the customer’s refund.