Today, OpenSky launches a new header that gives users an improved way to navigate the site.
Key upgrades include:
- Browse is now the central exploration hub for all members
- Single drop-down gives easy browsing functionality in list format
- Browse gives more exposure to the wide breadth of shopping categories, along with new and improved icons for category recognition (which all users will begin to see throughout the site experience)
- Quick access to trending products, stores, or hashtags.
- Easy access to “Search” for the user looking for specific products or stores.
The navigation also includes improvements for Merchant navigation. With this update, Merchants can access separate user and storefront specific drop-downs. The Storefront specific drop-down includes shortcuts to highly frequented sections of the Merchant Toolkit, along with badge alerts for dashboard notifications and orders.
The changes to OpenSky’s navigation are the first of few site experience improvements we’ll be rolling out. Stay tuned for more exciting enhancements!