The holidays are here! Soon shoppers will be busy making their lists, checking them twice—and buying like crazy! And we’ll be busy emailing them to remind them of all the great items they can buy on OpenSky.
Shoppers will be especially busy on Cyber Monday, but they’ll start buying even before that.
Last year, about 134 million people shopped online and in stores during the Thanksgiving weekend, reports the National Retail Federation. And people shopped earlier in the turkey week, too. This year should be similar, and we want you to get a piece of the Christmas pie, so we’re running Credit and Sitewide Coupon Code Events throughout Cyber Week, the week leading up to Cyber Monday.
Our promos start Monday, November 23, and run through Cyber Monday, November 30. See our events below:
- November 23: Sale on Sale Credit Event
- November 24: Flash $31 Credit Event
- November 25: Half Off Sale. Items 50% off MSRP or more (when Credits are applied) will be included in this sitewide event
- November 26, Thanksgiving: 30% Off Coupon Code Event
- November 27, Black Friday: 40% Off Coupon Code Event
- November 28, Small Business Saturday: 30% Off Coupon Code Event
- November 29, Cyber Sunday: $150 Credit Event
- November 30, Cyber Monday: $250 Credit Event
As we run these promos, we’ll email the millions of shoppers who visit OpenSky.com every day to let them know about our great deals.
We expect this to generate lots of traffic, and we want you to benefit by allowing shoppers to save when they visit OpenSky during those days and buy from you. All you have to do is opt in to Credits and Sitewide Coupon Codes if you aren’t already.
Here’s how you do it:
- Visit the “Settings” section of your “Marketing” tab.
- Set your Credit ceiling to at least 30% to ensure your products are eligible for all our Cyber Week Credit Events.
- Set your Sitewide Coupon Code ceiling to at least 40% to be included in both our 30% off Coupon Code Events and our huge Black Friday 40% Off Coupon Code Event. (Note: Setting your limit to 40% means your products will only be 40% off for our Black Friday Event, not any time before or after that during Cyber Week.)
- Save your settings.
Then get ready for the traffic!
Want another reason to opt in? This year each shopper is expected to spend an average of $805.65, the NRF reports. Sounds pretty nice, doesn’t it?