The “Orders” page got a facelift this week. See details below. Plus, learn about OpenSky Certified products and how your items can achieve that coveted status. We’ll also give you helpful tips on how to take your product photography to the next level and more.
Streamlined ‘Orders’ Page Debuts
Checked out the new, streamlined design of the “Orders” page? It shows all your OpenSky, Twitter and LivingSocial orders (if you sell there) together on the “Review,” “Pending,” “Processed,” “Delivered,” and “Canceled” tabs. We no longer separate orders depending on where items sold.
The result? A better looking page that loads faster!
Be sure to take a look. You’ll like what you see. But don’t worry; none of the functionality on the page changed. You still process orders the same way you always have.
Make Your Products Our MVPs
Heard of OpenSky Certified products? They’re our MVPs—and shoppers know to look for them.
These products have a proven track record of shopper satisfaction and quality, and are easy to identify. They all proudly display this easy-to-spot bright blue badge:
It lets shoppers know at a glance that the product they’re viewing:
- Ships quickly from a top merchant
- Gets the highest product ratings
- Is a popular product with a minimum of 100 orders
- Has the lowest return rates
- And has been approved by our Quality Assurance Team
You can’t pay to have your products certified, but providing accurate descriptions, shipping quickly and selling quality items can go a long way in achieving this coveted status. And with the holiday season just around the corner, selling OpenSky Certified products could be a real benefit.
Get Their Good Side
You already know that a picture really is worth a thousand words when you sell online. But you may not be getting your product’s good side.
So keep these tips in mind the next time you pull out your camera to capture your products’ full glory:
- Products look best when photographed from a straight-on view or from directly above.
- Center the item in the frame and provide sufficient open space around the product.
- Give the shopper multiple views of your product and some up-close shots that show important details.
- Keep products in context so shoppers understand the general size, scale and use of your product.
Here are a few killer examples that should help:
Get more tips in our new quick-start Guide to Selling on OpenSky.
From Auctiva EDU & The OpenSky Merchant Blog
Had Your Checkup Lately?
Take stock to finish the year strong.
By Dennis L. Prince
Guess what? The year is more than half gone. Went fast, didn’t it? The second half will go even faster. So take a minute to see how you’ve done so far and how ready you’ll be to energetically tackle the last—and busiest part of 2016. Read Story